Re: BDI TNG

Hi Paul,

The only thing which would concern me a bit about your suggestion is the
need for a fast computer. I'm sure there are still quite a few people who
would like to drive their machines from old laptops etc. which would cost an
arm and a leg to replace, not to mention those few still struggling with
486s.
I think there should be a clear statement wherever the new release is made
available that the old system is still available from.....
Other than that I would say go with the latest kernel and rtai.

Ian

--
Ian W. Wright
Sheffield,  UK