Re: EMC documents on SourceForge

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 07:40:55PM -0500, Paul wrote:

> Hi John
>
> Look in the PowerTools CD (if you have the full set), and you'll find the
> klyx rpm.

don't have powertools for anything current. I tend to ftp the iso's as
the local shops take months to get the cd's.

klyx is older than lyx from what I saw. can't remember if I
actually tried it though.   I tend to use more gnome stuff, eg
gnumeric beats the kde apps for my needs.

[john-at-cockatoo tlg_if]$ lyx --help
LyX 1.1.6fix3 of Fri, Jul 24 2001

> Now how the ** does one generate html files ?

file -> export -> html
  oh - you wanted images too.  works sometimes. ps seems ok, eps not
  so good. or maybe I need to get the paths better.
not bad html either, you can read it.

john