Re: Learning BDI Emc - Outputs

Thanks, Ray.

I am trying to keep a log of my steps to a successful system.  Mainly
I want to be able to retrace my steps in the event of a hard drive
failure so I can get back quickly to where I am.

Also for a newbie, I found "man" is some help for Linux commands,
however it basically is setup for people with Linux experience and
after reading its command description wonder what I just finished
reading.  Therefore, I have made up a list of linux commands that I
keep nearby. That way I only have to search through a few commands
rather than all the commands that one finds in a text.

I would be glad to make these available for documentation purposes.

Right now I am looking for an answer to my last post, really directed
to Paul since he has been helping me along and is very much
appreciated.

Jack Ensor