Re: QVP/Design2Launch

Lewis

Isn't that the truth.  Unfortunately someone found out that anyone can
post to emc-at-nist.gov.  It is a nice feature of the list but I doubt that
they even get the return or regular list messages.  Perhaps sending to the
email address from which the post was made might help.  I deleted mine as
soon as I saw it 'cause they sure won't get any vcap from this turnip.

Ray