Another newbie question

Hi,

I'm trying to setup EMC to work with a StepperWorld
controller. After following the guidance in the handbook,
I've reached a point where I can get EMC off ESTOP and
started, but I only have one axis that actually moves. EMC
thinks the other two are active, but the motors aren't enabled.

I'm sure there is a pin-out difference between EMC and the
StepperWorld config. For sure, the SW controller needs
3 pins to enable the motors.

Has anyone interfaced a StepperWorld controller with EMC?

Thanks in advance!

Joel