Re: ./sim.run ?

On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 09:22:26PM -0500, Jack Ensor wrote:

> When I run the emc simulator by entering:
>
> ./sim.run
>
> I get:
>
> ./sim.run: which:: No such file or directory
> .generic.run which:: No such file or directory
>
> Then the emc simulator seems to start up and run okay.
>
> My question is -  Is this a normal response or something not working
> properly?
>
> Jack Ensor

It is caused by the sim.run script tring to find the correct directory
to run in, in a poor fashion.
('which' cannot find sim.run in your path)

It is not a problem for you as you are already in the correct
directory when you invoke  ./sim.run

The error is kind of: I cannot figure out where I should go,
so I'll stay here...

John