RE: Arc resolution in EMC

Thanks Max.

I just checked the sources.  If I am seeing things correctly, one could
modify rs274_ini_load in rs274ngc.cc to add support for load a tolerance
value and replace references to the TOLERANCE_XX macros with a global
variable reference.  It appears there is already a global that is set
there - RS274NGC_PARAMETER_FILE.

I am not intimately familiar with the overall architecture or design
philosophy of EMC so I am not sure that this is the correct place to put
this or how it may impact other operations.  I did notice a conditional
compile about possible standalone operation and am not sure what that is all
about.

It seems feasible to modify and does seem to be a valid candidate for a
configurable parameter since programs that generate G-code consider this
configurable.

Regards,

Barry