Arc resolution in EMC

Greetings.

I seem to frequently encounter the following error reported by EMC but not
some other CAM programs:

emctask.cc 245: rs274gnc_error: Radius to end of arc differs from radius to
start

I believe I know what the error is saying and why it occurs.  I am not sure
how to address the problem without regenerating the G-code, or using a
different cutting program, or recompiling EMC to tolerate more error.

I have seen the problem mostly through G-code I have been given or have
scrounged from the 'net.  Usually these programs have significant digits out
to 3 or 4 places.  For my owm programs I have had to take the significant
digits out to 5 and sometimes 6 to make EMC not complain.

Seems to me this should be a configurable setting.  Is it MAX_ERROR and if
so, what exactly is the impact of setting this variable?  Seems to me the
default was 0.000 when I installed the latest EMC so I just left it.

Thanks,

Barry