EMC and linux floppy drives

I am having trouble with my sneakernet floppies on my burn table conversion.
When I try ot change disks during a session, the new floppy directiory does
not
get read correctly. I was under the impression that "supermount" would let
me
change disks without explicitly unmountting the floppy. After the floppy
drive
gets messed up, I havn't been able to figure out how to make it work without
rebooting (The windows cureall). Any clues to how I can make this work a
little
better?

Andy Olney
Chief Engineer, Marine Products