STG board and testing popup

List

I don't seem to be able to get the testing popup to change DAC voltage on
my stg1 board.  Lstg from the stg site works fine.  It reports a stg1 card
at address 200.  The dac voltages work fine from that script.

The ini calls for bridgeport definitions and an stg at 200.  The testing
routine will issue EMC_AXIS_ENABLE, EMC_AXIS_DISABLE, and
EMC_AXIS_SET_OUTPUT.  The set output command does seem to carry the
correct voltage.  Nothing happens at the relevant pins on the card.

Help?  What am I doing wrong.