5th order Interpolation

Hello all and Especially Fred Proctor.

While I was reading part3 of the EMC handbook, interpolation.hmtl,
I found this piece of text which interrests me.

Quintic interpolation, in which the in-between points fall on a curve
between the end points, like the cubic. At the transition, position,
speed, and acceleration are continuous. Jerk is bounded and doesn't have
spikes. This is the smoothest and we have code for this but haven't put
it in yet.

I am experimenting with this and have build a tool to visualise the
pos/vel/acc/jerk behaviour while executing a trajectory.
Now I see that code is available that creates a continues acceleration profile,
I would like to put the code in the sofware so that I can experiment with it.

Is it possible to get this piece of code?

Regards,

Bert Eding,
The netherlands