Re: Pre Release version of new GUI.

Thanks Ian

If the focus is on one of the extra axes then + and - will jog it in the
same way these keys do the others.  I did not attempt to define fixed jog
key bindings like axis 0, 1, 2.  BTW - These will work for xzc if you were
running a lathe.

You could add jog bindings to the file tcl/lib/extkemc/exSetKeyBindings
but you would also have to add processes to the exJog.tcl in the same
directory so that these keypress and keyrelease events will act like the
first ones.  This will be a bit confusing at first but these processes get
around the normal OS key repeat stuff.

Thanks again. Hope this helps.

Ray