RE: Z axis Offsets

Tried to make 4 of the same things today. Was VERY maddening to have to set
it up 3 times. Only reason I didn't have to do it 4 times was on try 3 I got
everything aligned, closed EMC, edited the emc.var file and made the axis's
all 0 and then restarted. EMC now thought that everything was at 0 with no
offsets.

Tim
[Denver, CO]