Re: EMC Control Panel

William

This pausing is a "feature" of the backplotter that Paul wrote.  This
plotter uses lines in the canvas widget rather than points like my old one
did.  It is really much more efficient, more so with the rotate and zoom
features.  But these lines need to be computed all the time or the machine
paused during the other work of rotation and zoom.

What I do here is allow the plotter to run through the section of code that
I'm interested in with the motors off.

Perhaps I should modify a copy of the original plotter and let users select
which will be the default.

Let me know what you think.

Ray