EMC cvs files...

guys,

 yesterday I got the cvs files out of sourceforge.net and found there
is no specification on how to build the stg_v2_axis8_mod.o file.

also, it would be really good to count with a fresher release than the
one from January, I dont have internet access from my linux box (yes, I
know I'm f...up) and it is a pain to transfer the files from windows to
linux, directory by directory, it could be done with samba too, but
right now I dont have time to start learning samba too.

I appreciate all the good work you put on this great project.

thanks,
esv.