Re: EMC Control Panel

Hi Max,

I am getting a book on TCL/TK and once I learn a little I'll
give it a try. I'm used to VB, and Delphi, (I'm not very good
at those either but I can stumble my way around) and this is not
quite the same. Ray mentioned he was working on something
that will allow changing sizes of TkEmc gui. While I think those
guys do a great job, I am feeling a little guilty, by not contributing
due to my ignorance. Time to put some time aside and learn this
stuff. Although I tried to load Kylix (Delphi for Linux) last night
on a machine and damn near tossed it out the window. First I need
to upgrade this component, but I can't upgrade that component until
I upgrade another component first and so on and so on. I think
my brain might be too old for all this Linux stuff.

Bill