Re: handwheels was Linux USB

> Hi Ray, Bill
>
> I would have assumed that if you had an encoder card, you would be using
> feedback. Therefore handwheel counts would have to be passed from the
realtime
> functions to emcsh (or iosh).

Well I have one but don't use it for feedback. It's in a box
somewhere. I got it and wrote a little vb program for it
but that's about it. Might be a cheap way to add encoder
input for a handwheel though. Not sure how many folks
are using feedback with steppers or step driven servos.
Not many probably.

> If no feedback encoders were fitted, then the whole thing could be
programmed
> in tcl/tk using iosh - Just a thought, should we include an emc_inb and
> emc_outb in emcsh ?

Over my head, I'll let Ray field that one