Re: freqmod step clock instability

Ray
I will make a test plan and run a complete set of benchmarks. To be really
complete, I would like to correlate some of the realtime NML variables to
the tests as well, but I haven't been able to compile the stripchart from
within the BDI installation.  If I can get the stripchart or some other
method to record the NML variables I'll combine all the data together.

Patrick