Re: Virus alert

hi Ian and all,

the e-mail was safe.   the nist mail server deletes all attachments so
you get to read the invitation to open the messages but there's nothing
there.   so there's nothing to worry about when reading messages on
the emc list.   (the original message sent to the list did contain the
virus, but the message distributed by the nist mail server is safe)

-ron