Re: arc file?

Will,

I had to do some other work for a couple days, but now I'm back to learning
more about EMC.  Could I bother you with a couple other questions?

As you mentioned, some to the modules didn't connect.  I'm new to CVS, and
couldn't locate the new files you checked in.  Could you point me in the
right direction.

Why isn't there an entry in the .cfg file for emcsvr?

On the other hand, why is emcsvr running, since there are no remote processes?

You said "emcsvr and emcsh are  utility program without command and status
buffers of their own so they don't show up either."  They still communicate
with other modules via NML, but they use the buffers in the other
modules--is that right?

Thanks in advance.

Don