Re: G92-program zero

Joel +

Been out for a couple days now -- interesting problem and solution.  What I
tend to do here is not use g92 at all.  I use the coordinate systems
because they not only get saved from part to part but run to run as well.

I added a little script to handle these settings more easily.  It's in the
linuxcnc.org dropbox.  When you get your machine to where you want a
setting you can press the set pos button and it will enter the current
coordinate values into the selected coordinate system.

Ray