Re: [Fwd: yemc can't connect]

Lukas du Plessis wrote:

> Subject: Re: yemc can't connect
Ray,

Sorry for bugging you about this again - I was off the list for a while,
got busy with other things.

I tried running emc as a normal user, but the generic.run script has a
couple of 'insmod' commands which can only be run as root. I also tried
running emc as root and yemc as a normal user, but then I get the can't
connect message again.
Normally I run as root from login (not su), and it works fine for xemc
and tkemc.

Regards,

Adriaan Pelzer