Re: BDI EMC

Hi Ray

I have looked at getting a local company to burn 200 CDs - Works out at about
$4 for each disk. Not sure that that sort of quantity could be turned over in a
reasonable time, nor do I think there is sufficient demand to negotiate bulk
rates.

I,m already getting feed back on the install process - Some changes to be
made, along with better on screen help.
Your copy should be with you in a couple of days Ray.

Regards, Paul.