Steppers and lead screws

Hi everybody

We have a compiled 11Aug2000 EMC running with the new interpreter, and
since we want to work in mm, and the stepper- lead screw combination we
use, has a ration of 200 steps/mm, we made the following settings in the
ini file:

LINEAR_UNITS=1
INPUT_SCALE=200  0
OUTPUT_SCALE=200  0 (since we are using freqmod)

With EMC in MDI-mode, the following command resulted in 18 steps in
stead of 2:

G0 G21 X0.01

Is there anyone who can help us, please?

My second question is also related to G21.  Is it correct to say that if
I enter G21 in MDI-mode, and change back to manual-mode, that the jogs
will be in mm?

Thanks

Lukas