Re: 5-axis machine controller

Marc

You wouldn't have to set up a version control system on your own machine.
The sourceforge setup will create a copy of the current set of the
repository on your machine along with certain cvs directories and files
that it needs to know you and what you are doing with your set.  But you
would have to sign up and get Fred or Will to add you as a developer today
or tomorrow.

You would only need to download and set up a ssh on the machine that you
want to use.  You can see how I did it by looking at the relevant file on
www.linuxcnc.org.  It's in part three.

Or you can ask for an annonymous download and it will give you all of the
current set.  If I remember, the changes for gray code were made in the
freqmot stuff in the emc/src/emcmot directory.--

Ray