Re: EMC and a robot

Thanks Jon,
So it looks like I might be able to use EMC if the existing ABB controller
cannot be made to work.
The label on the resolver says FASCO but for more data I will have to wait
for delivery and installation.
At least 3 of the servo motors are Alsthom Parvex (French) 63V -at- 7.4A 3000 RPM
Tacho is 3mv per RPM.
The brake is by BINDER 24V -at-0.56A

I will pull some of the PCBs and examine them when I get the chance.

What kind of CAM program could make G code for 6 axis systems?

Bob.