Re: hardware driver

Eric Keller wrote:

> Jon,
> sorry i haven't gotten that work finished.  Actually, if you add my files
> that i sent you to the makefile for emc, then it will work as part of emc.
>
> If i make it alive to this weekend i will have you a nice version going, but
> if, say Terry could add the files to the makefile since he seems to be
> better at that kind of thing, that would be a big burden off of my sholders.
> eric

I have sent your original tar.gz file, plus my few changed files to Terry, and
will see what he thinks.  Thanks for the work so far!  I need to make
a few additions to the diag program and test it more thoroughly in user
mode, while waiting to see what you guys can come up with.  I'm
really anxious to test it actually running as an RT module to see how
much better the transfer rate is.

Thanks,