Re: [Re[7]: emc really needs a copyleft cad/cam package]

a seperate list sounds like a good idea.  After it is set up and anounced each
of us should leave a short note there so we know everyone is in the same
place.

I have been thinking alot about the user interface and have some terific ideas
to make it simple and easy to use.  I am to busy now to write it up but i will
and share my ideas with the group.

i think the user interface and the commands we want to implement will go a
long way to defing the software.

I think the software should be written for whatever platform the programmers
think they will have the best success with.

Wally K.

"Terry L. Ridder" <terrylr-at-blauedonau.com> wrote:

hello;

to avoid the ads from egroups/yahoo/topica/etc
i am going to setup a mailing list on my server
here. i host several already one more is not a
problem. i will have it setup later today and
annouce it's creation on emc and cad_cam_edm_dro.
any one have suggestions for other lists to annouce
on?