Re: emc really needs a copyleft cad/cam package

Jeff

You make really good points.  And thanks for the brief resume.  Maybe
it's time we all do that again as soon as the new list opens up?

On Sat, 18 Nov 2000, Jeff wrote:
<S>
> Re the issue of selecting a discussion forum: I think both the EMC and
> CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO lists are a good place to talk about "what" this thing
> might do, but we should then find somewhere out of the way when (if) we
> get down to the "how" issues. We will need some parking place for
> documentation fairly early on, though.

Seems to me we should take Terry up on the use of his server for the
list and for a site that keeps track of the English.   He has the
necessary equipment and software in place.  I would personally prefer
sourceforge for the repository -- selfish -- so I don't have to learn
another.  I'm certain that they would take on a project like this and
others there with similar interests might gravitate toward this project.

Thanks