new dcmotor simulator

I just checked in a new version of  the DC motor simulator to the CVS archive.
The old one made assumptions that were only valid if the simulator were run at
high frequency (>1khz). I also added rtsim.run, rtsim.ini to have a seperate
script for the real-time version of the simulator.

-- Will

William Penn Shackleford III			shackle-at-nist.gov
National Institute of Standards & Technology	Tel:	(301) 975-4286
100 Bureau Drive Stop 8230			FAX:	(301) 990-9688
Gaithersburg MD  20899	USA
http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/personnel/shackleford/
Office Location: Bldg. 220 Rm A253