Re: Single Servo circuit

Garrett

Nice job of drawing and packaging your project.  This is a very well
thought out and executed combination of EMC software modification, PC
interface board, and servo system.  It will provide a low cost way for many
of us to experiment with simple amplifiers and DC motors and see how well
the EMC can be tuned for this.

I'm wondering what kind and size motor you are using and the ppr of the
encoder?  A system that I looked at recently required more than 2k ppr for
smooth motor control.

Were your choices of PID and FFn trial-and-error or did you use a
tuner?  What are your impressions of the accuracy, stability, and such of
the amp/motor/hardware that you use?

Ray