Re[2]: installing emc on a server questions

hello matt;

the whole project, linux, emc, external interface, etc
is new to the owner. until he has a better feel for all
this new technology and software he would rather have
each client have a bootable hard drive. each machine
having their home directory on the server makes sense.

backing up is yet to be covered.

terrylr> the individual machines will have their own booting
terrylr> hard drives.