Re: Real time?

Intel has an app note (IIRC pertaining to their evil I740 video chip) about
airflow paths inside of PC
s and cooling cards. I've lost power supplies because cheap bearingless fans
failed. You would need extra large heat sinks for a few parts (just pop the
top and feel the hot ones; if its too hot to hold its too hot & many vendors
have app notes on how to calculate heat sinks and air flow for their power
semi's) and probably need to drill new holes or re-orient the supply to set
up a vertical convection flow.