Re: Minitetra kinematics, following error

Till Franitza wrote:

> Hallo Fred,
> Is your tetra an ordinary steward platform with variable leg length like a
> flight simulator like in the jpg i send you?

Yes. Ours is more constrained in that the vertices of the "top" ends of
the 6 cables/struts are arranged symmetrically, paired near the corners
of an equilateral triangle but offset by a short distance since two
cables/struts can't physically meet at a corner. Same for the bottom
ends.

> I have both trafos in matlab and it works very good.
> I can easily program it in c, i think.

Great. Our Stewart Platform kinematics are in C, in
emc/src/emcmot/genhexkins.c. Both the inverse and forward kins are in
there (kinematicsInverse, kinematicsForward, respectively) but the
forwards aren't working properly. You can compare yours with these and
hopefully yours are better.

--Fred