RE: EMC - a practical implementation?

Steve,

You say that you have read with interest, but have you actually setup an EMC
machine and tried it? If you are looking at EMC for any reason and do not
actually have the software setup and running it will be hard to make any
real judgments about it's viability.

I see you are in Denver. If you need help getting an EMC machine running let
me know and I would be happy to help you.

Tim
[Denver, CO]