Re: Progress at last!!!!!!

> From: JohnDRoc-at-aol.com
>  I have no idea why the pot's were "loctited" - whether they came from
> ServoDynamics or Centurion or Milltronics like that, I don't know.  I'd be
> interested to know if Matt's was like that - I think it's a similar
> amplifier.

If you mean the pots on the front edge of the board (SIG,TACH, BAL, etc), the
answer is no they're not glopped up (I usually use nail polish myself, on pot
screws I mean!). Servo Dynamics will send/FAX the manual to you upon request
and it contains a procedure for adjusting those pots to suit your particular
axis.

> I may have to break down and go into the shop tomorrow, to play
> with it.  (Lucky for me, there's a couple of Brits who work there - it's a
> sure thing they'll be there tomorrow!)

Please wish them a Happy Independence Day for me! ;)

Matt