Re: STG2 Outputs

Ok, this is going to sound weird.  One amp board works, the other two don't.
I ran the STG diagnostics program.  I was able to move all 3 axes with it.
So I went back and switched DAC0 and DAC1 again, so that DAC1 was running the
X axis instead of the Y.  Oddly enough, it worked!  However, the Y axis, with
DAC0, still did not work.  This confirms that the settings in the .ini file
are usable.  So I would say, with some certainty, that it is amplifier
related.  But I don't know why the amplifiers would work with the diagnostics
program.  I would say maybe it's EMC, but both DAC's worked on one amp, but
not the other two.  I'm feeling logically impaired here!  When I try to jog
the Y axis, it will move in the positive direction then start drifting in the
negative, until I get a following error (or it crashes, whichever comes
first).