Re: STG2 Outputs

Steve,
I must not have been clear about what I'm trying to do.  I want to go into
the EMC software source and reassign the data that would normally go out on
DAC1 to go out on DAC4.  It should only be a matter of redefining the offset,
in the stg2.h from 0x12 to 0x16, so that it simply appends 0x16 instead of
0x12 to the output signal.  But that didn't seem to work, so I was wondering
if anyone knew if there was someplace else that I need to modify?  STG takes
forever, for service, because they are a fairly small company - it took them
3 weeks to overnight a board to me!

-John