RE: new EMC release

That is a major bummer.

I think that most people actually running machines with EMC are still on the
2_0_36 kernel as there does not seem to be a proven install instructions for
the newer kernel. The 2_0_36 version is stable and proven and can rapidly
result in a controller to run a CNC machine, while the newer kernel seems to
be more of a challenge for people that want to play with Linux and dream of
producing chips.

It is not that hard to load a new test system. If you can live with a
Pentium 133 I have a spare system I would donate to the NIST all loaded with
RedHat 5.2 and EMC if that is the problem.

What I would like to mostly have is a fix for the per axis jog speed in both
directions. Any way I can incorporate this fix into my current build?

Tim
[Denver,CO]