Re: Parameter PERIOD

Is Estop_Sence_Polarity set to 0?

Because you don't mention if your system worked already. I read in your
earlier message (in Flemish) that you where setting up EMC.

If not;
Leave settings to inch and input value higher than 1000.  When working in mm
and a subsequent lower input value gives problems.
Start using emcmotsim see if you can jog and run a command and a program.
Than it's easy to start using steppermot (EMC before 15/3-release, see
Fred's release notes).  Than use freqmot, this one is much harder to set up.

If you have yet a running system with a STG model 2 board, please tell me so
we can share experiences.

Jan,

Still questions, you can also contact me in flemmisch off-list.