Re: Native unists mm

At 09:05 AM 3/30/2000 -0500, Dusan wrote:

>For my machine is required mative unists mm.
>Including default value for G20/G21 (mm).
>Which steps must make for this requirement?

Being from the USA and using inches, I may not be the best one to answer
this question, but no one else took up the challenge, yet!

In your INI file there are lines like this.

; Trajectory planner section
[TRAJ]

AXES =			3
; COORDINATES =		X Y Z R P W
COORDINATES =		X Y Z
HOME =			0 0 0
LINEAR_UNITS =		0.03937007874016
ANGULAR_UNITS =		1.0

change so that

LINEAR_UNITS =		1.000000

This change will make all of the user units into mm.  I believe that this
will mean that the pulse counts and speed in the ini will also be in mm.

I have no idea what will happen to g20/21 but the normal distances shown in
the gui and the distances used in programs will also reference mm.

Ray

May I put your name and location on the user's list and a pin on the map?

http://www.linuxcnc.org/map/worldmap.html

Could you also describe your machine