Re: Homebrew STG card Update Cheap PCI Card

Jon Elson wrote:

> Phil Wilshire wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > In looking for a Cheap PCI core I have used the 9050 stuff from PLXTech.
>
> Yeah, I saw their chips on somebody's boards, but haven't looked them up,
> yet.
>
> > I also have been working with John Storrs to produce a programmable FPGA
> > add on daughter card.
> > THe prototye card is completed and working.
> > Any one interested ??
>
> What does it do?
>
> Jon
It allows you to put your own logic into the FPGA on the daughter card
and then gives you
a PCI interface to the card. Curently using a Lattice Chip.
John will chip in with the details. My manual is elsewhere at the
moment.

I'll ask John to post his talk about the device on the group if you
wish...

Regards
   Phil Wilshire