RE: Homebrew card: Magazine article on USB, a floating point PIC

MicroChip makes available a number of floating point routines. This means
you do not need a special chip to handle the calculations.

Seems to me that you would be quite likely to miss encoder counts unless you
are watching only 1 pin and nothing else or use a micro that has timers you
drive from the encoder pulses (but that brings up the problem of tracking
direction).

Tim
[Denver, CO]

timg-at-ktmarketing.com <timg-at-ktmarketing.com>
http://www.ktmarketing.com