RE: 25th Feb problems

I had the same problem and just spent a bunch of hours getting it to work.
I created a new ini file from the generic.ini and in comparing it to my
previous .ini I noticed the new generic has the line PLAT= NON_RT_PLATFORM
uncommented and the line for the correct plat commented.

I also could not get steppermod to come up, it gives an unknown symbol error
(or something like that). But, freqmod does work.

BTW, with the new version of EMC installed and working I can not get
backplot to come up.

Tim
[Denver, CO]