Re: MDI file output

Ray,
Here is Hoyt's web site.  It describes his software.  For the life of me, I
can't figure out if it's just text based or not.  It seems kind of vague.

http://www.freeyellow.com/members/belfab/belfab.html

I've had the flu all week and missed a lot of work.  Sorry that I haven't
contributed much lately, but I just haven't had the energy lately.  I'm
starting to get over it, so hopefully I can get charged up again and try
out some more TCL and such.

Thanks,
Dan