Re: Colored pins for EMC map-- reply with city, state, country

Sorry,, just running steppers on a bench right now. Scratch built routers
will be then end results. Maybe convert my 3 in one.
Columbia South Carolina
Fred Proctor wrote:

> EMC folks,
>
> I'd like to put up a map with colored pins on it marking the location of
> an EMC. If you are working with one, can you reply with your city,
> state/region, and country, and a brief description of your machine and
> application?
>
> A graphic of this would be nice to have on the web site. I'll put what I
> get onto this list or the dropbox.
>
> --Fred
begin:vcard
n:Ash;Robert
tel;fax:803-755-9913
tel;home:803-755-9913
tel;work:803-755-9913
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:ESCC
adr:;;1124 Bluefield Rd;Lexington;SC;29073;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:esccmail-at-bellsouth.net
title:Owner
note;quoted-printable:I hobby around with CNCC scratch built machines, a little solar andd process ccontrol.=0D=0ACurrenntly unincumbered with work.
fn:Robert Ash
end:vcard