Re: Revised Tkbackplot

Bill

Did you get anywhere with tkbackplot?  I was going over older mail and
hadn't heard from you.

Ian has been doing quite a bit of testing and is getting some results.  I
think that it's an ideal step for those of us who don't have a machine for
emc to push around yet.  If backplot works on your setup, you know that emc
will work.

Let me know.

Ray