Re: Bug report - NaN

> From: Ray Henry <rehenry-at-up.net>
> I just couldn't get a whole circle.

I don't think you're supposed to do whole circles with G2 or G3 (not that the
machine should runaway if you try it!). I was taught to break up circles into
two 180 degree halves. In fact my CAM system won't let you define a full
circular move. It will let you do say a 359 degree sector, and then a 1
degree sector, but not 360 degrees in one move. I break them in half because
that's most convenient. I have no idea why this is...

Matt