Re: emc_task_plan_init

EMC folks,

Ray Henry wrote about inconsistent coordinate systems and G/M code
settings:

> mdi => g43 h1
> relative display shows tool length offset distance
>
> reset => emc_task_plan_init
> g code display changes to g49
> relative display still shows tool length offset distance
>
> mdi => g49
> relative display returns to no offset
> g code display still shows g49
>
> a similar thing happens with feedrate display vs actual feedrate, and the
> same problems show up with the current xemc.

Tom Kramer wrote a new interpreter that can be compiled to handle
combinations of XYZABC. It also has some other improvements. Tom will
send this out to some brave testers, and I plan on incorporating it into
the next distribution in the next couple of weeks. I'll look at the
problems shown above and fix them once the new interpreter is
integrated.

Ray, I believe you're one of the brave testers. Can you repeat these
tests and see if the problems persist?

--Fred