latest release

Guys,

This is a note about the latest release of EMC (emc-Jan-21-2000.tgz).  Matt
and I have both tried this one and Fred has made headway on the step pulse
problems (this runs really smooth at higher feed rates).  But, if you are
already running EMC productively, please consider putting this new release
in a different directory, such as "emc2" in order to save your current
version.  The reason that I say this is the latest release has some
problems with things like "manual" (table keeps on moving after letting up
on arrow keys) and the TkEmc gui (can't get it to work) and should be used
cautiously.

Thanks,
Dan